Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

My Honor Was Loyalty | two Trailers

F

Falke88

Please be aware that this movie has its bias and is maybe about to play down SS crimes more extremely than more neutral movies/documentations.

I am one of those who defend every german soldier who fought to defend the fatherland and their families and not fighting for the Nazi Regime. In my opinion as soon as you get into a firefight with your brothers in arms you forget about politics and are about to fight for a higher purpose.

However, check it out - I did not see it yet but still wanted to post such an independent movie.

I would love to see a film where the allied war crimes would be treated as every film about german soldiers that don´t follow the the political correctness and the official history. That would be great.

This is real an independent film? Effects look great therefor so far as the trailer shows it.

Greetings :)

The Germans were well equipped, dedicated fighters. They fought well and fought to win. The policy of kill the enemy, but just a little, infuriates me. If you're going to fight a war, fight it, if not stay home. Vietnam, a war I personally fought it. was lost by the policy of "fight but don't hurt anybody, it makes us look bad". Stupid politics make for stupid wars.

Back