Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Name's Conagher.....

Got me to thinking. When I was just a kid I watched Disneyland every Sunday evening. It ran a series of westerns at the time that I still fondly remember, although the actors at the time were such babies. I thought they were so very cool. Robert Loggia was Elfeco Baca. Tom Tryon was "Texas" John Slaughter and Fess Parker will always be Davey Crockett. Looking back at them now...geez. Tryon was kind of a doofus. Some things are best not remembered too closely. Still, he did have that left-handed gun thingie going for him. Here's some TV history:

Last edited:
Got me to thinking. When I was just a kid I watched Disneyland every Sunday evening. It ran a series of westerns at the time that I still fondly remember, although the actors at the time were such babies. I thought they were so very cool. Robert Loggia was Elfeco Baca. Tom Tryon was "Texas" John Slaughter and Fess Parker will always be Davey Crockett. Looking back at them now...geez. Tryon was kind of a doofus. Some things are best not remembered too closely. Still, he did have that left-handed gun thingie going for him. Here's some TV history:

Similar to my childhood except on sunday evening "Wonderful world of Disney " was followed by "The World at War"

The best nights were when Disney had cartoons then bombs and tanks afterward.

Hang 'm High and The Unforgiven aren't bad either.

Back