Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Neebie, need patient opponent..... CMFB

L

LITTLEGI

Greetings,
Solo for years (with all the bad habits.......). First PBEM mission. I'm up for any scenario. Biggest worry is getting CMH and drop box right! Once that's solved, we're off!
Ready when you are.
Thx

Thanks Peleliu, At present I am arm wrestling with my computer to load engine 4 on CMBN. Glad to hook up with you when I win.......

I feel the pain. I have always had an ungodly difficult time to get CM up and running on various installs over the years. Once installed and running, it should be good to go. Surprisingly, CM has always been remarkably stable for me as games go. I can't ever remember crashing or having major problems.

Hi guys! I am open to any module as I have CMBN, CMFI, CMRT and CMFB, all engine 4.0. My dropbox email is surgicalcoder65 at aol dot com.

I feel the pain. I have always had an ungodly difficult time to get CM up and running on various installs over the years. Once installed and running, it should be good to go. Surprisingly, CM has always been remarkably stable for me as games go. I can't ever remember crashing or having major problems.
Peleliu I'm available. I got engine 4 working ???? Miracle... I'll cue up a QB. Medium, normal stuff, Good luck:cheerso:

RichieRich, Thanks for the note. I'm full up now but keep in touch.

I am ready when you are. My email is to the left under the avatar.

Back