Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Need another 4 experienced players for BaB campaign

Concord

FGM Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Hiya Gents. Ahem...I mean "Guten tag Männer".

1399260011-2.jpg

We need another 4 experienced Combat Mission players for Bootie's Battle at Beauvais campaign on the German side.
We will be using CMBN to fight the battles.

You will need to be:
- an experienced player (wins and losses on the battlefield will impact the larger campaign)
- willing to post During Action Reports on the forum fairly regularly (text is enough, but pictures are more fun for team mates)
- complete battles assigned to you with a turnaround of about one turn a day (or so - aim for it anyway)
- willing to be involved in the campaign for several months (mostly present of course - holidays or wild weekends away are excepted)

The campaign is close to launch.
If you think it sounds like lots of fun and you meet the criteria above, express your interest by posting below. :)

I'm game ... especially if you provide the wild weekends away! CM has never sounded so good ! :D

Any info available on how it (e.g. multiplayer angle ...) will work??? (With apologies if it's already posted and I've not seen it.)

Dad, is that real blood?

No, don't worry. It's just ketchup.

Sorry, can't resist posting this any more:

BATTLE OF:

produkt_tomatketchup2.png

I'm game ... especially if you provide the wild weekends away! CM has never sounded so good ! :D

Any info available on how it (e.g. multiplayer angle ...) will work??? (With apologies if it's already posted and I've not seen it.)

Haha! Would be glad to have you on the team @PhilM !
Bootie has been like a deranged scientist on top of a mountain crag, and details are scarce so far...but we will soon gaze upon his creation with a mixture of wonder and horror I'm sure.
http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/threads/battle-of-beauvais-introduction.26418/

Back