Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Nelsons Gallery

@Nelson1812: If you've got the time, please join my Combat Mission promotion community on Google+ (it's called Combat Mission Fans Worldwide) and link/present your AAR videos there too (if you like). ... P L E A S E ... :rolleyes: ;)

They are great!

While we as "pros" know what we are seeing and what CM is about, to "noobs" and those who never heard of the game your videos are giving a very good impression and insight of the H2H gameplay.

Your "advantage" (or "reward") would be that instantly a bigger audience would see your videos (145 members at the moment and still rising!)

I created this community page for to make Combat Mission more popular and boost the sales numbers and
maybe the one or the other nice person also finds his/her way to the Few Good Men.

More popularity ->>> more sales ->>> more money ->>> more personnel/artists/programmers ->>> more improvements ->>> better games! ;)

@Shorker: To late ... I have already joined it!
HA HA HA!!! :D Great!

Thank you very much and thank you so much for posting/linking your latest video! Great! :)

It is easy, just when you post a video on YouTube you copy and paste the link here in the FGM forum and
(if you like) you also post it in the Google community "CM Fans Worldwide". Then everybody who is linked with this community (is a member of it) and has the alert bell symbol on "ON" will be informed about the new post and watch the video.

Do you already see a difference in the "clicks"/views counter underneath your video on YouTube?

Good shooting there Nelson! :) Please post this video link at the Google+ community as well (would be nice).

The idea of making little videos/parts of every turn/or a few turns of a battle is very good! I should do it too
instead of having only one "big project" and don't know where to start and how to cut it down to 10 or 15 minutes etc.
and then in the end I have nothing ready at all... :confused: ... :D

Looks like an interesting fight Sir - up to your usual high standard - can't wait to see the tweaked version and give it a run...

Merry Christmas to you and yours...

Back