Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Nemesis QB

Meat Grinder

FGM Lieutenant General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
So Nemesis and I are duking it out, mano-a-mano, CMBN map #253. I challenged him on one of his ladder threads, but thought it might be good to move the festivities here.

http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/threads/new-ladder-report-submitted.27228/

The rules are I'm assaulting as the Germans against his Yanks, both forces are infantry only.

Rules:

1) No airpower for either side

2) No pre-planned arty missions for the defender.

3) The defender cannot fire artillery / mortars at the attacker's setup area.

The Game:

1) CMBN on Iron Skill

2) Map #253

3) Assault, Large Size

4) Battle lasts 1:45 minutes.

5) Date is September 1944

6) The ATTACKER picks the time of day he wants to attack.

7) Weather is Overcast

8) Ground is Damp

9) Strict Rarity

10) German Army is Assaulting US Army

11) Combat Force is Infantry Only

12) Humans pick Units

13) Map Preview is allowed

14) Force Adjustment is None

15) Only one target reference point allowed per offboard arty battery

16) Defender restrictions on firing into attacker's setup zones expires on turn 16.

Nobody cares about this battle.... still waiting on my turn for the Scouts Out tourney! @Meat Grinder get your priorities straight! :D

b975c3ce-e537-4816-8cf1-44515c80a614

Last edited:
CMBS is pretty cool. I have it, just don't know as much about modern combat as I should considering I am a veteran.

Yeah me too guys, I don't know all the modern gizmos and such! But I love it for a change of pace and it seems to always feel fresh or deadly every time I play it. Gotta love that Javelin, its like a bolt of lightning from the thunder god himself Zeus!

God-Of-Thunder-Zeus-tb605.jpg

Back