Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

**NSFW** Nepal's killing fields

People with no Brains at all..........Don't tell me this is tradition because these people are living in the 21 century, surely they should know better, how can this be right, 12 months down the road and they could be trying to get into a Western Country these Brainless people

Nepal's killing fields: FIVE THOUSAND buffalo lie slaughtered at the beginning of Hindu ceremony which sees up to 300,000 animals killed to bring worshippers good luck
  • WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
  • Hundreds of thousands of animals set to be slaughtered during two-day religious festival in Nepal
  • The Hindu festival is held every five years in honour of Gadhimai, the goddess of power
  • Festivities kicked off on Friday morning with the mass-slaughter of 5,000-6,000 buffalo in a field
  • The last time the festival was held, in 2009, more than 250,000 animals were killed, according to PETA
By Sara Malm for MailOnline

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sands-animals-Hindu-ritual.html#ixzz3KP9zezGj

It boggles me what people will do in the name of organized religion.
It's a rhetorical question, but I don't understand why Gadhimai would need animal sacrifices to be "honored".
I mean, like, she's already "powerful". Right? {sigh}
Clearly I need to stay off this subject. :mad:

Yeah... don't get me started on the idiocy of all this either... LOL :confused:

Yeah we apparently live in the 21st Century, who knew?

religious-mental-patient.jpg

Just one question: How many animals are raised under very poor conditions in the Western sphere just to provide us with ridicolous cheap meat?
I would not like to blame these folks as long as we behave in a similar way with one difference: we hide our cruelties! As long as we eat meat coming from such factories we should not point at them, right?
Something to think about...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back