Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

New Campaign : CMBB : A Victory Lost

Armor Division = 1000 points
Infantry Division = 500
Mech Division = 750 points
or other similar combinations to achieve a point total.

I also am an advocate for a FOW component. Perhaps a successful probe is required to identify the units who oppose you. The higher the victory level, the better the intel.

Downloaded Vassal. What module title is this?
Thanks,
USS Wyoming

The module is AVL... because it is based on a board game there is no fog of war unfortunately.

Am I right in thinking each infantry division card is only 500 points of infantry instead of the proposed 1000pts.

Im happy either way as this will again make it smaller and possibly speedier.

If folks have no objection we can go with your idea. But this may need a rethink about stacking as LB opined. All ideas welcome as we are moulding the rules as we speak.

I can put you down as Allied commander... thanks... hopefully someone from the Axis will pick up the empty Axis commanders chair... LB possibly?

Axis players

Cargol
Titidinca
LordBane
Umlaut
Enven
Cillmhor

Allied players

Bert
Mikey
WarDog
Jonny
USS Wyoming - Commander
Chrome

Ok we have gone up to 7 a side... one place left for an Axis player.

Ive added Cillmhor to the Axis forces as all Allied places are full.

The module is AVL... because it is based on a board game there is no fog of war unfortunately.

Am I right in thinking each infantry division card is only 500 points of infantry instead of the proposed 1000pts.

Im happy either way as this will again make it smaller and possibly speedier.

If folks have no objection we can go with your idea. But this may need a rethink about stacking as LB opined. All ideas welcome as we are moulding the rules as we speak.

Ok with smaller battles but the whole Russian system was based on masses of men and equipment...if that is not lost in the mix the battles should be realistic.

Excellent we now have a full quota. Now to work on the rules. :)

A commander is required for the Axis forces. This will involved downloading the vassal engine. Its a free download... as for workload of the commander it should be fine if allt he players assist in movement discussion etc.

Axis players - Commander Required

Cargol
Titidinca
LordBane
Umlaut
Enven
Cillmhor
Rico

Allied players

Bert
Mikey
WarDog
Jonny
USS Wyoming - Commander
Chrome

another great variant to play CM you have done an really good job many thx for that mate.
Count me in as Axis but I see there are not many Allies players so I would play the Reds too your decision :biggrin:

Hell if LB doesn't have time, count me in as a commander - or 2iC.

I downloaded the program. I don't know what Module you are using and can't find a place to down load the modules. So if you have a link to that I will take it. Or just send the module if that is possible.
Lord Bane

Back