Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

New guy here

R

Ranger33

Hi, I'm Ranger33. I've been playing CM since CMBO but never got into the online side of things until now. Seeing how detailed the competitive scene is for CMx1, with large scale campaigns and tournaments and everything, I'm kinda sad I missed out, but now is the time to make up for that mistake with CMBN. I play the single player in RT but I've found it's just too laggy and buggy to use for multiplayer right now, in addition to the fact that everyone I play seems to take 45 minutes to decide on initial unit orders for one company of infantry, then has to run and do something or another before we start, so that a "quick" battle takes longer to set up than it does to play.

Anyway, I have Dropbox and H2HH all set up and ready to rock. I am up for QB or scenario, will play either side, any size battle (well, within reason). I would also be happy to play a CMSF match, preferably Red vs Red, I have all the modules. I'm a college student so I have plenty of free time, should be able to get in a couple turns every day. Email me at ranger33pbem@gmail.com

Welcome Ranger! And there is a Domination running for CMBN and there is a Domination running for CMx1. So I believe you can get in on both. And there are lots of folks here who would love to take on a nice QB or scenario battle.

(I'm full at the moment)

Welcome aboard Ranger33... you will find a good bunch of guys here...

Yo Ranger, welcome aboard! You also might want to edit your e-mail addy in your post above, so that Surfing Bots don't pick it up as they cruise the web.
One way to disguise your e-mail addy since the Bots don't know how to read yet...ranger33pbem at gmail dot com

Welcome aboard. If you are looking for an opponent for CMBN drop me a line.

Welcome Ranger! You will never be short of CM battles here :)

Back