Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

new member CMBS

Welcome aboard! I too was in WeBob, but it is a ghost town now for some reason. I remember you (didn't have the pleasure of playing you) and Captain Awesome. My handle was General Panic. Again, welcome!

Rich

Welcome aboard! I too was in WeBob, but it is a ghost town now for some reason. I remember you (didn't have the pleasure of playing you) and Captain Awesome. My handle was General Panic. Again, welcome!

Rich
oh yea! hey man :) we gotta fight soon :)

Rich
it became a ghost town because it wouldn't evolve past the original Combat mission games... its too bad as it was a great club and a great bunch of guys... (even a girl at one time)

it became a ghost town because it wouldn't evolve past the original Combat mission games... its too bad as it was a great club and a great bunch of guys... (even a girl at one time)

Well then, @toXiczen - ping your old battle mates and invite them to join up with us. While Combat Mission holds pride of place at FGM, there's so many other great games out there that we play each other as well.
Check out the other game sub-forums here. :cheerso:

Well then, @toXiczen - ping your old battle mates and invite them to join up with us. While Combat Mission holds pride of place at FGM, there's so many other great games out there that we play each other as well.
Check out the other game sub-forums here. :cheerso:
I posted that many of our old members are here at the Band of Brothers site. :)

I posted that many of our old members are here at the Band of Brothers site. :)

Well just make sure they understand that there a few cool dude's here as well not just old grogs of WeBoB - some of us are mucho-different and we like strangeness and weirdness here...

Well just make sure they understand that there a few cool dude's here as well not just old grogs of WeBoB - some of us are mucho-different and we like strangeness and weirdness here...
Already told em... At this point if anyone decides to check it out they will find what they will find :p

Back