Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

New player looking for first matches - CM:BN, CM:RT, CM:BS

SchlomoGoldbaum

FGM New Member
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello, my dears!

I'm new here and would really like to play my first PBEM. I would also play 2-4 at the same time, because several moves a week are absolutely possible for me.

I've had some experience with CM, so I don't think I'm incredibly bad. I learned a lot tactically and game mechanics through YouTube videos and various campaigns and scenarios.

I have CM:RT, without BP and DLC's.
I have CM:BN, without BP, without Commonwealth, but with MG-DLC.
And I have CM:BS, without BP and DLC's.

Since the game is sometimes very expensive, more content is only added very gradually. Next up is definitely the Fire and Rubble DLC and Commenwealth DLC.

I would be happy if someone would like to take me by the hand and play a game with me.

My preferences are simple: a good mix, a battle of combined forces. The map should not be too big, but not too small either.

Everything else can be done by my playing partner with more experience.

I look forward to your answers. =)

If you would like to play with me, you are welcome to contact me via Skype, TS, Discord, Telephone... whatever. Then we can discuss everything else.

Thank you!
Shalom!

I own CM:RT, we can play a vanilla scenario, feel free to choose one, if you accept, then we can talk about how to share the match files (dropbox, email, etc...)

Back