Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

New Site Software

How about having a choice of forum colours like before? (Blue default/ Sand/Green etc)

Also this new text is a bit small, any way to make it bigger?

With the new site software I got a couple of times posts in a thread overlapping other posts. Especially on a thread with a lot of picures (for example the Panzer III v Valentines 6 pounder thread). A reply on such a thread with only text overlaps on my computer sometimes a previous post with a picture(s).
Thought it only occurres when viewing all the new posts, but had it too when just "walking" through a tactics thread (infantry versus armour).

Yes i get the overlapping posts sometimes too, where the top or bottom half of a post is cut off, but hitting the F5 refresh key seems to temporarily fix it until Bootie sorts it out

Colour choice would be nice.
I dont think that text i too small. POS, is yout "zoom" option in browser set to default? This is standard size...
I also don't have problem Bert is describing.

The text size is ok in all the other net forums I visit, so i don't want to adjust my browser text size. How can I make the FGM small text bigger to match the others?

I tried looking in settings of FGM to see if u could change it, couldn't find it. But if u hold down the Ctrl key and roll your middle mouse rolly thing forward it will zoom it in just for the current tab you're in. Your eyesight failing you in your old age mate? :p

I don't think you can do that for one site/forum only.
I mean you can, but that requires installing additional stuff into FireFox, like Grease Monkey and editing settings for this website...

Like I said, the text size is fine in all other forums such as Blitz, Flight Sim X, Russian Brides and the old FGM etc, but in this new FGM its far too small for me, even though i've got a 28" monitor

The text size seems same as blitz to me mate, maybe one or two points lower when you're typing a post but when u view the post seems same to me

But if u hold down the Ctrl key and roll your middle mouse rolly thing forward it will zoom it in just for the current tab you're in.

That will affect all other pages opened in that tab...

FGM and the Bliz for comparison on my pc

comparison.jpg

@Bootie
I just checked "Contact Us" link on home page.
CAPTCHA code would be very usefull if you don't want tons of spam.
Check if this work for new user registration too.

Another little annoying thing is that the software won't allow us to post Photobucket links unless we type a caption to the pic, even though the pic might not need one.
A message says "Text is too short", so we either have to think up a caption or do what I do- type 10 dashes (----------) into the post accompanying the link to fool the program into allowing it to be posted..;)
(Looks a bit untidy though)

Back