Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

New to group, not to hobby..........

O

OldFartGamer

Hello. Name is Chris from Gaston, SC (USA). I have been playing wargames, in one form or another, since the early 1970s, although I have been away from the hobby for the past six or seven years. My favorite time periods of warfare are the middle ages, WWII, and modern but I'll try anything at least once. Favorite scale is tactical, platoon on down. I enjoy turn-based as opposed to RT games. I purchased Matrix Games PCO about three weeks ago and find it to be a rather good game although it does lack some units that I wish had been included. I guess my all time favortie tactical level, World War II, turned based game would the CMBO, CMBB, and CMAK. I have played the demo for the newest game in the series, CMBN. I plan to purchase the full version as soon as I upgrade the power supply, graphics card, and add some more memory to my clunker computer. That is about it in a nutshell. Take care. OFG.:RpS_wink:

Oh Jeeez, another South Carolina resident... Welcome aboard, jump right in and enjoy...

Yep, and we are harder to find than chicken teeth. LOL. Spartanburg eh....drove through there (well on I26) many times when we lived in Asheville (actually northern Buncombe county). I do miss the mountains, but NOT the snow.......So, I guess I should say howdy neighbor....we live about 19 miles southeast of Columbia.

Back