Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

New Year's Resolution

Meat Grinder

FGM Lieutenant General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Other than the usual lose weight, hit the gym, eat better, etc.,......what are your New Year's Resolutions?

My Combat Mission resolution is to cut down on the number of H2H games I play concurrently. I got carried away in 2017 and took on way too many games, to the detriment of my play. I resolve to limit myself to no more than four concurrent H2H ("PBEM games") in 2018.

Other than the usual lose weight, hit the gym, eat better, etc.,......what are your New Year's Resolutions?

My Combat Mission resolution is to cut down on the number of H2H games I play concurrently. I got carried away in 2017 and took on way too many games, to the detriment of my play. I resolve to limit myself to no more than four concurrent H2H ("PBEM games") in 2018.

Yep; four is all I can play without confusing the situations and botching things worse than usual . . . . :shocknaz:

I would like to focus on actually learning how to program the AI for completing several scenario's I've researched as well as producing a music sound mod (intro & loading) I've been thinking about.

My resolution for @Ithikial is for him to finish and publish his Arracourt campaign before he heads out on the FGM 2018 Normanday to Eagles Nest tour . . . :cool:

good good, in 2018 would love to hit the gym on a daily basis and get as much cm2 pbem games as I can, oh and play a tournament.

My personal goal is to survive the surgery on the 15th of January :) and after that loose 40kg of mass. My resolution is to pick up dynamic Shooting.

My Combat Mission resolution is also to cut down on the number of H2H games I play ATM. I fell I do rush things to much and it feels unfair for my opponents.

This Year I will:

1. Spend less time at work (yeah right boss might have something to say about that!)
2. Get laid more (Wouldn't be difficult to beat this year :( )
3.............. that's about it really....

I think those are the basic resolutions issued to every member of the human race.....every year.

Yeah but all those so called civilised persons above seem to have other plans
OTOH I REALLY only want these 2 things next year :)

I'm down to six games and I already see my play improving.

d961141408980d536c0bacf6cda4343a--hart-wizards.jpg

Back