Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Newbie Wants a Game in CMFB or CMFI.

Z

Zahard

Hello!

I'm a newbie to CM, with only a couple months' experience, basically only playing Single Player vs the AI. I'm not that great, but I figure the only way to improve is to get some games under my belt.

CMFB and CMFI are my only two WW2 CMs, but I also have Black Sea. They're all up to the latest engine, and I have no mods.

If we could do a post-mortem chat together afterwards, that'd be a big plus for me.

Hey Zahard! I have about two more weeks of school (finals/exams, etc) and then I'll be looking for some games. I want to go ahead and look for at least one game to start getting back into CM with more dedication. CMFI or CMFB would be perfect. If you want to pick the scenario and send me an invite to your dropbox at my email (which you can see on my profile) then please do. I only can say that the turn rate these next two weeks will be VERY limited so if you want another opponent, that is fine.

I recommend you use http://gregories.net/CMHelper/User Manual/GettingStarted.html CMHelper if you want to as it makes this process of playing multiplayer sending files back and forth a lot easier.
And of course you might want to set up a dropbox if you haven't done so already.

I prefer Scenario battles (any) but if you would like to do a Quick Battle I prefer Medium sized engagements.

Anyway! Let me know if you rather have me send a file, let me know.

Eremitae, I've sent an invite for a CMFI game. I look forward to playing with you, and I totally understand how/why the game will move slowly at first. :)

Got it! Thanks for understanding. Looking forward to the fight.

Looking for one more game, with me playing as the Axis in CMFI or CMFB.

After chatting with a couple of people, I kinda figured out how to verbalise my preferences, so for this next fight:

Medium size
30% point max on armor assets
QB
No pre-planned bombardments
Meeting Engagement

Any takers?

Back