Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Newcomer Here :D

G

GrandSherman

Glad i FINALLY found a website that has a fan base of people who play Combat Mission games! For the past 6 months I have become addicted to CM's superbness but have only been able to play singleplayer. I'm looking to find someone who occasionally has the time to setup a few friendly matches here and there. Nothing to too hardcore because I have no idea what my skills are. Maybe we can exchange emails or something... Thanks!

welcome here and I am wondering what CM do you have CMBO,CMBB,CMAK (CMx1 engine)or the new one CMBN (CMx2 engine)...I am sure you will find many willing to assist you in your skills here.

Welcome to the club!

Hey Johnsy , Tamworth ! Mate didn't realise there were any Aussies on this site.. we need to organise a game . I'm down near Sydney

Wombat

Welcome and we have all sort of tournemants and campaigns going so look for one to join if you like.

Welcome aboard!
If u feel like playing a game just drop me an email or send me a set up.
(emails addr can be found by clicking each member's callsign)

Yo GS!
Pull up one of our ubiquitous ammo crates and take a load off. As for your skill level, don't fret, it's all about the journey, not the destination.

Wow, people from all around the world here! Thanks for the responses and tips/suggestions.

Welcome to the club!

Hey Johnsy , Tamworth ! Mate didn't realise there were any Aussies on this site.. we need to organise a game . I'm down near Sydney

Wombat

No worries mate. There are now four Aussies on this great site... I'll email you about a game soon...

Back