Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

notice to my esteemed opponents

Meat Grinder

FGM Lieutenant General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
To the Titanic @Titan , the Warmongering @Will S , the Magnificent @MeatEtr (Ack!), the Tumultuous @TimUA , and the Narcissistic @Nemesis , the powers-that-be at work have asked me to start working Fridays in addition to my usual Sat/Sun/Mon shift. Fridays will be a mere eight hour shift, so I may still be able to do some turns that day, or I may not, depending on what hours they assign me.

Fear not! I will complete all games. This I vow, by Crom!

Always loved the Conan story, read most of the books. Also played the living hell out of the Age of Conan MMO. It was the only MMO I ever really got into, tried WoW and Everquest. But just loved the Conan universe, not to mention they had plenty of blood and boobies in it. I had five lvl 80s mostly geared up from raiding. Was a Barb, Demonologist, Bear Shaman, POM (priest of mitra), and a good ole fashioned Ranger. Finally sold my account for $280, so basically got back all those monthly bills back. The game eventually went FTP. RIP AOC

Age_of_Conan_update_god_slayer.jpg

Never played AOC. Everquest was my addiction. RIP my free time during 2002. I still resubscribe and play it ever now and then, usually for a month or two before I get bored.

Yea, I discovered the R.E. Howard Conan stories when I was in high school. Awesome stuff! I have them all in two hardback collected editions now. The original Conan film is definitely in my top ten favorite films of all time. The score was magnificent.

Back