Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Nuremberg Trials?

I think it was better then a farce. Not all people responsible were caught ad tried as they should have been (rocket scientists were to valuable), but a lot were. Perhaps punshment was to harsh for some as the cry for vengeance was still very strong so close after the war.

Anyone with a Netflix account, there's the German film "Hannah Arendt" that focuses on the trial of Adolf Eichmann and Ardent's response. I really enjoyed it, a cerebral and dramatic exploration of the "banality of evil". Here's the trailer

Hannah Arendt made a brilliant analysis of Eichmann in Jerusalem. But I ask myself if he did show his real face instead of a mask in front of the court. However I don't believe in his "show", presenting himself as a gray burocrate of death. I am sure that he hated the jews and he wanted to get them all...
The devilish efficiency of the German Todesfabrik was not reached because of the banal evil of its masters only. There were a lot of sick men doing their "mission". What a shame!:(

Back