Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

OKdS Needs A PBEM

S

Schwerpunkt

OberKommando der Schwerpunkt is issuing a challenge to a PBEM game CMBN or RT. I'm Old, I'm new to this game series and am still learning how unforgiving this combat system is... I also
have Dropbox and damn near know how to use it.

I am up for a scenario or mirror a QB. Please send me a message, if that is still how it is done...otherwise let me know. My turn rate will be around 2-3 a week but pick up once the game starts getting good.

Any of my old enemies are welcome, but I certainly welcome new blood! Fortunately Propagandakompanie Schwerpunkt was on the scene for my last victory in CMx1 so it is memorialized for all time.

Gruss Kameraden!

I'd swear I recognize your handle from some CMX1 times back on the Blitz. Is that correct?

Regardless, don't know if you have had any takers but I'd be up for something. One game is good for me so no mirrors. I'd be happy to through out some scenario options from the depot if you'd like.

Can't commit to anything to big so small to medium size would be my preference.

What say you?

Herr OKdS, Are you still looking for an oppo?

I'm looking for a game, parameters as below. I'm a returner to the game, having played it some years ago.

thanks

CMBN v4
Playing as British/Commonwealth
Small scenario, open to suggestions

Sure, how about Jolly and MattC you guys are on. Send me a PM for details.

Matt, Galway is the closest I've been to West Yorkshire, but Jolly I was at Ft. Benning, GA for a time.

Thanks All!

Mark

Back