Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

One of my Aquariums my hobby

This aquarium I have in my garage, it measures 6 foot by 2 foot by 2 foot, holding 160 Gallons of water, being in the garage it's good when I am working out there doing a touch of wood work,how I found time for work I will never know, my wife says this is my domain, plus the PC of course...LOL

100_1106.jpg

Cool Hedgehog!

Hey, I think I see Nemo! Near the center, orange fish with white stripe... Clown Fish?

Hopefully you don't have cat... That would be too much of a tease, having such a festive buffet on display, forever behind impenetrable glass...

Mikey that is not a salt water tank...tell you what, I will bring the beer, you got the fish.;)
I do see a few pan friers...I wonder what spices to put on a few of them?:confused:

I doubt those ornamental goldies would make good eating anyways ;)

Got a 16 gallon tropical setup in my flat and a bigger (4ft*1ft*18") tank at my parents. Would love to go for a full marine setup but they are soooo expensive

Jonny I believe that red finned fish would do just well. A little butter and pepper.:wink:

I doubt those ornamental goldies would make good eating anyways ;)

Got a 16 gallon tropical setup in my flat and a bigger (4ft*1ft*18") tank at my parents. Would love to go for a full marine setup but they are soooo expensive

I was tempted to go for a marine fish set up, They do look though, Just last year I lost the biggest gold fish you ever did see, now he would have made a meal for a family of 4, that's if you could eat gold fish, And that's not a fisherman tail.....:wink:

Well can we not eat the Goldfish...are they not just Carp that are more colourful?:tongue:

With all the natural light you have there...algae must be a problem?

Back