Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

One shot, two kills

P

PoorOldSpike

The M10 in background fires at my Marder nearest to it-
mg5.gif

and its shot goes straight through both Marders, killing them both before impacting in the field in foreground!
I've seen shots go through tanks before and slam into buildings behind them, but this is the first time I've seen a shot go through two tanks, it's realistic so i'm not complaining-
mg2.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's another example of a shot carrying on flying after going through a vehicle- my PzIV (foreground) drills an M10, blowing it up, and the shot exits the other side (circled) at about waist height, horizontally flying off the map without hitting anything else-
mg3.gif

Another view of the shot going through, it gives real meaning to the word 'drilled'-
mg4.gif

nice screenshots and a very good showing of how paper thin those marders/hummels/Wespe's are. It feels like a Sherman/Stuart can just sneeze at them and they abandon.

meh

nice screenshots and a very good showing of how paper thin those marders/hummels/Wespe's are. It feels like a Sherman/Stuart can just sneeze at them and they abandon.
meh

Yeh and another good way of nailing opentops (if they're in or near trees) is to drop mortars on the trees and let the treebursts shower hot shrapnel down into them..:)

Gentlemen, its obvious that you can kill everything in CM:Norm with a mortar. Granted, they work better when they are on the other side because the AI is gamey.

Back