Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

One year and 1,800 miles later I have returned.

E

Examiner2

Hello everyone, some of you may remember me, I had the same name but my account was de-activated from inactivity. Been playing since CMx1, currently play all of the CMx2 series (except the vehicle pack for CMBN, that's the only thing I don't have).

I used to live south of Chicago but moved out to Coeur d'Alene, Idaho and now live in Spokane, Washington (and once my lease is up I'm going back to Coeur d'Alene). It's been a bit of a roller-coaster so if anyone wants to play me know that turns may be irregular though I try to get them out as quick as possible.

So it's good to be back, and I look forward to playing with you guys and having some fun discussions. I also play quite a few war games for table-top and if anyone wants to play over Skype and Vassal I'd love to. I'm currently learning Fire in the Lake, part of the COIN series so would be most interested in playing that (outside of CM).

Hello Examiner2, welcome back to THE FEW GOOD MEN!
I remember your name! :)
Good to have you with us!

Welcome back,

play around, wander all over and get involved - probably daft advice based on your recent moves :cool: - this is a friendly place (But you already remember that - Zinzan's always good at stating the blindingly olbvious) and surprisingly tolerant. (They put up withy Zinzan's blather)

Thanks for the welcome back everyone, good to see that a couple seem to remember me a bit. Look forward to all the good times.

Back