Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Operation BOUNTY - Deployed

I use FRAPs to capture and Power Director 13 to edit. I find the combination very stable especially with heavy multi channel editing, and you can produce decent videos without having to be an expert. Has a lot of functionality that I'm still learning.

Mission Brief

Operation BOUNTY

Situational Overview

Location – Mediterranean
Primary States – Turkey, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Iran, (external; USA & Russia)
Secondary States – Saudi Arabia, Jordan & Israel
Mission – repress and destroy Islamic State (IS/ISIL/ISIS) terrorist organisation

US lead coalition airstrikes have been successful in stalling IS’s advances in the region however the last 6-9 months have seen a stalemate situation. Despite the Russian Federation’s increasing involvement and sustained use of heavy air strikes their support of the current Syrian government and subsequent targeting of government opponents has exacerbated the stalemate.

There is no clear UN mandate regarding NATO direct involvement in the Mediterranean conflict. After the protracted campaigns of Iraq and Afghanistan no western foreign powers are willing to place large scale infantry forces in the region. Various Western Intelligence agencies and Special Forces groups are covertly operating in the AO. The Syrian government still has a strong military presence in the region however it lacks the competencies to effectively engage and destroy IS on its own.

President Bashar al-Assad’s request upon the Russian Federation for military support has resulted in direct Russian military intervention. NATO estimates Russian Bombers, Jet Fighters and approximately 2,000 troops of the VDV have deployed to Western Syria. Despite increased terrorist activities against Russia it is unlikely that the Russian government is capable of supporting a sustained large scale military presence due to internal financial constraints and public opinion in Russia.

Operational Overview

NASOE R&A (North Atlantic Special Operations Executive, Research & Analysis) have successfully turned a high level individual within the IS organization, codenamed ‘TILKI’. This individual is providing robust intelligence on IS locations, movements, and strategies which have already resulted in several successful air strikes. NASOE R&A believe TILKI can, and is willing, to provide detailed information on the movements of key IS leadership.

NATO & UN sponsors of the NASOE programme have agreed to the deployment of the organisation to the Mediterranean theater with the objective to capture or kill per-identified targets.

10 key individuals have been marked and are to be secured, dead or alive. To remove any doubt or counter claims by the IS media channels a high priority is to be placed upon the physical removal and the availability of each target for identification. They are to be transited to a specific location for 100% confirmation of removal from the operational theater.

Mission Overview

We are to deploy ASAP to the Mediterranean. All operations will be covert. Targets have been identified and code named using playing card markers, King of Diamonds, King of Clubs etc. Further details will be provided as information is released.

After Action Report, 29th November

Operation BOUNTY

Phase IRON – target King of Diamonds

The King Of Diamonds is believed to be visiting an ammo dump at coordinates 013008 in Iraq, west of Haditha. The team is tasked to capture or kill.

Operation BOUNTY

Phase CADMIUM – target King of Clubs

The King Of Clubs has been spotted in the settlements of Gûndê Silko (خشمان) & Gûndê Bavê Kevir (قرية ابو حجر). Deploy, sweep through the settlements and capture or kill the target.

Hi guys, I'm full up with RL stuff at the moment. I'm hoping to do a full race season this year, missed last year due to injury, and I'm pulling my finger out to finish renovating. All this means I'm struggling with time. Septic did send let me know a vanilla mission that looked good, lost the name. I'll try and sort something out in the coming weeks but can't promise a date right now.

Back