Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Operation BOUNTY mod list

DoubleD

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
No Op on the 22nd from me, I have family visiting so won't be able to host anything.

For the 29th Nov, yes it's here, Operation BOUNTY. There is a long mod list as below. Some you will already have, some are new. It introduces a lot of new weaponry and equipment. Don't leave it to the last minute to update and also check the Op posts and ensure you have all of the relevant mods active for each of the missions when you try to join. If not the server will just kick you out.

I put time into setting the Ops up, I ask that you spend a little time to prepare so we are not waiting unnecessarily.

I appreciate that managing mods can be complex, but it's difficult to keep creating new scenarios with the same content.

I'll post the mission brief nearer the date.

Mod list - PlaywithSix references
@btc_ALJAK
@ACE3
@ALiVE
@CAF_AG
@AllinArmaTerrainPack
@Bozcaada
@CBA_A3
@cup_units
@CUP_Vehicles
@cup_weapons
@fata_a3
@fallujah
@ryd_incognito
@iraqi_syrian_conflict
@Jbad
@prkz
@mas_nato_rus_sf_veh
@NATO_Russian_SF_weapons
@rhs_afrf
@rhs_usf3
@sthud_a3
@st_stamina_bar
@task_force_radio

VERY LARGE DOWNLOADS. BE PREPARED. (About 5GB - 6GB of mods)

Assuming we'll need the @CUP ACE integration addon? Also anyone remember how to install mods manually to PlayWithSIX picks them up? (reference - @Fallujah)

@cup was the old file before it was broken out, I thought it was still needed. I'll take it out.

The ACE compatibility mod isn't needed since the last CUP update.

The @fallujah mod is available on pw6. Leave pw6 open for a while and it will eventually appear. It can take over an hour for the file to show.

Last edited:
Copy the mod into your mod folder. Default for pw6 is in my documents ARMA 3 folder. Once its there open pw6 and it will find the local mod, it won't have a picture. Include it in any launch selection.

Septic made the suggestion of using arma sync. I use it for the server, I'll have a look to see if I can setup a FGM repository.

Does anyone mind dropboxing or google driving the F.A.T.A A3 map? All the links I can find to download it are dead. Thanks!

Back