Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

<Operation Five Lions> Seeking A New Syrian Commanding Officer

Ithikial

FGM 2ND IN COMMAND
Staff member
Reaction score
We are about to undertake Campaign Turn 2 and unfortunately @Mad Mike has had to withdraw due to RL. So we are looking for a new Syrian Commanding Officer to look after campaign movements, take part in some light RPG elements and fight some battles.

This is for the people that want to be 'the bad guy' in the campaign. :)

I do note the following were interested at some stage in taking part.
Pending
@Denis the Menace
@DoubleD - picked up CMSF2 yet?
@Zaba
@Vartuoosi
@Nathangun - picked up CMSF2 yet?

Unsure if the existing battlefield commanders want to promote themselves.
@mcmortison
@rocketman
@JTimo

Cheers

May I be in this somehow? I can take command! Consider me one of those "moderate rebels" who enjoys a bit of white helmeting.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Bootie (our benevelent FGM overloard) has put hit hand up to takeover as Syrian Overall Commander.

@olaf keen for the enthusiasm but looking for someone who's been around for a bit on these boards so we know they'll be on hand to process turns and bark out orders to subordinates. The Syrian side does however need another battlefield commander. Do you own CMSF2 and all the modules?

@Hapless - FYI.

@Bootie (our benevelent FGM overloard) has put hit hand up to takeover as Syrian Overall Commander.

@olaf keen for the enthusiasm but looking for someone who's been around for a bit on these boards so we know they'll be on hand to process turns and bark out orders to subordinates. The Syrian side does however need another battlefield commander. Do you own CMSF2 and all the modules?

@Hapless - FYI.
I do yes

Back