Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Opponent Finder

stefano

FGM Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Hi All
as per title, seeking a challenger to play CM, i have all the modules, we can choose scenario and maps.
;Contact me in private or at my email address Ciampo.74@libero.it
Regards

Hi. I have CMBN v 4.0. We can play QB(quick battle). I prefer to reserve several hours a day to the game coordinating it with opponent. Conventional conditions(i.e no prep-artillery on attacker's set up zone 1st 5 min, limit for armor etc).

Hi,ok,but ,I never played whit this rules,How do they work?

It's just to avoid situation when defender can order prep-artillery on set up zone of attacker, giving him no opportunity to leave it. All guys here play with these rules to avoid this not natural situation. To make the game more realistic, people restric amount of tanks either. Just to have other kind of troops on the battlefield. That's why i suggest to limit it up to 40% of all points.

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you want to play a game of points or a scenario already exist?
If you want you can send me already the first move, I have Dropbox.
the Address is ciampo.74@libero.it

A, ok. As you live in EU this could be pretty comfortable for us to coordinate the time when we might be in game, cuz i am from Ukraine. Most of guys here are from US, thus -7 hours of difference. I shared the folder with you in dropbox: Tim vs Ciampo. my nick there is: Timur Artemyev.

Do you want to choose the map?

As i mentioned above, i prefer Quick Battle(you called it the game of points), cuz scenario game devaluates recon phase imho.

I,m Italian
OK, I saw the folder in Dropbox. I am okay playing QB, the first map, choose it yourself, the next, I choose

Which hours are comfortable for you to play? cuz i prefer to reserve certain hours to the game in coordination with my opponent. Thus this approach allows to make several turns in one day, keep in mind all plans, maintain interest to the game and avoid long term pauses.

What do you think of this map: Attack Large Town QB-206 btt?
You can find screenshots in our dropbox folder.
We might play so called "mirror" game, i.e 1st game you play as an attacker, 2nd game you play as a defender on the same map. Though i do not insist.

I dislike the maps with large cities, are more for the mass, with some country.
I can guaranteed one shift per day, not more, work outside the home for most of the day.
I'm sorry, but I don't like mirror matches.

Ok, seems we provide different approaches to the game. Excuse me.

I saw the screenshots, I thought the city was bigger, if you want, we can play.

No, it isn't about screens. i've seen many rookies which drop the game after 15-20 turns, because of "my daughter will get wedding" or "I broke my hand" or "i have no plan for this map, sorry". Once you told me you can make 1 turn a day= you don't want to play seriously. It's not about number of turns, its about how many hours you are ready to dedicate to this game. For example i might spend two days for planning and troops purchasing. And realize my plan in next 2-3 hours, even winning completely. No abuse pls. Nothing personal. I appreciate my time either.

There is no "right" nor "wrong" in learning that an FGM member approaches these games differently than you might do. The 200 members of The Few Good Men all enjoy H2H games differently. It is good to learn that your interests don't align with an opponent before your matches begin.

@stefano and @TimUA - I look forward to watching you both continue challenging new people, taking pleasure in your matches with them, then raining massive artillery fires and overwhelming ground assaults upon your foes when you play intensely good games against them!!! :shocknaz:

Good luck and good gaming! :2charge:

No, no, i don't want to abuse my prospect at all. I just explaining my approach, and it is quite different. I think i do not fit him, nothing more. And, of course, we didn't start the match.

Back