Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Opponent for 'CM Market-Garden

stefano

FGM Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
I've never played this module and wanted to try it.
I don't know the maps and looking for an opponent who takes the axis.
Stefano

OK, got any ideas? I've never chosen a scenario from this module.

How about MG- Bridge Number Seven. I haven't played it. One hour length. If we start and it looks no good we can try a different one. I will set us up in DropBox if you will send me your e-mail.

I can do another scenario, if you want to choose some thing

I'm at work at the moment. Any MG scenario works for me. Select one at Elite level do your stuff and send it to me. When i get home i will do the necessary and send it back.
I am afraid i do not have a working cm helper at the moment. Hope that is not an issue?

nasaspacescapes@gmail.com

I can send turns as fast or as slow as you wish.

I'm at work at the moment. Any MG scenario works for me. Select one at Elite level do your stuff and send it to me. When i get home i will do the necessary and send it back.
I am afraid i do not have a working cm helper at the moment. Hope that is not an issue?

nasaspacescapes@gmail.com
I don't use the helper, I just make a note of each turn I send, I will sort a Dropbox link for us

Hello --

I am on travel starting tomorrow 04 October through 13 October, and unfortunately won't be able to play while travelling. So no turns until I get back on the 13th.

Back