Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Opponent needed

S

Serk

Hi guys,

I have room for a few PBEM games right now. I've never played ladder before and don't know the usual rules and convention about forces composition, restrictions, etc so it might be better for my opponent to set the game up and send me an invite. I prefer to play as Axis.

I use H2HH and dropbox, so if anyone is interested, send me a dropbox invite. I usually manage a rate of a turn per day.

I also enjoy RT battles so setting up an internet date is also possible ;)

Cheers,

Serk

I'm down, I might not be very speedy for the next two-three weeks due to me being a college student, but the turn will start flying when I'm back for summer.

Hi guys,

I have room for a few PBEM games right now. I've never played ladder before and don't know the usual rules and convention about forces composition, restrictions, etc so it might be better for my opponent to set the game up and send me an invite. I prefer to play as Axis.

I use H2HH and dropbox, so if anyone is interested, send me a dropbox invite. I usually manage a rate of a turn per day.

I also enjoy RT battles so setting up an internet date is also possible ;)

Cheers,

Serk
I ll send you an invitation for a game.

Back