Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Opponent Wanted. H2H Rittersprung (CMFB)

H

Herroberst63

This is a huge scenario so you have to have equipment that can run it. Lost two opponents because of that. But, if you want to try it with me, I'll take either side. Send dropbox invite and first file to nelsonv1945@hotmail.com. Happy holidays.

Hello @Herroberst63! I was one of those opponents......I remember I tried to play this with you but didn't have the horsepower with my IMac and had to quit. Well guess what? I have massively upgraded to a high speed PC that can easily handle it, so I think I owe you. Want to pick a side and send it my way? We can either count it for the Ladder or not, your call.
I can set it up if you let me know what side you prefer, because like you, I don't have a preference.

Hi guys, scenario maker here chiming in. Glad you want to play it. I have had some reports about the scenario being taxing on most computers. But I would really like to nail down exactly what situations cause the most problems. Long load times? Excessively large scenario save files? Unbearably poor FPS? And so on. So I would really like some feedback if you encounter specific situations that cause problems. One suspicion I have is the massive changes in elevation and combat taking place at several "elevations". I am involved in a discussion over at BFC about this. So any comments are of value if I'm going to take a update of the scenario into consideration.

Oh, sorry, it can be ladder or not, your call. I don't mind either way.

So I might still have our dropbox and last file, I'll check and if so forward that. If not, I'll start anew. I'm off tomorrow for "National Day of Mourning" so can get to it.

Back