Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Patreon Draw Steam Key switch?

rocketman

FGM Regimental Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Here is to the lucky winners in the "massive" patreon draw, if anyone is interested in switching prize (steam key) with me send me a note. I got Insurgency, but really not into MMO/online co-op games. Of the other games I already have This War of Mine.

Thankee @Bootie. These are always fun to watch.
  1. Great Tee-shirt but not much of a beard . . . :geek:
  2. Kudos to all the Patreon winners! :cheerso:
  3. Uh-oh, fellas. The Boss is coming back now!! :runner:
While @Ithikial did all the heavy lifting, you're very welcome for the help while you were elsewhere, boss.
Aw shucks, little buddie, t'weren't nuthin'.
snifflesmouse_9160.jpg

Very cool I was gifted Desert War. THANK YOU!! Now for a stupid question. How do I get the game? I have a Steam account however I'm not very familiar with Steam since the only game I play consistently is Combat Mission. I know how to buy a game on Steam but have never been "gifted" a game. I did a search on Steam for Desert War but it did not come up. Other games did, Beachhead Desert War, Black Desert, Conflict Desert Storm etc..........

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong. Any adult supervision would be appreciated.

@MOS:96B2P , take your seat please

Sister+Jacinta+NEw+Mexico.jpg

1. Have your Desert War 1940-1943 game key ready
  2. Log into Steam
  3. Look at Steam menu bar on top left of your landing page (It shoud read "Steam / View / Friends / Games / Help")
  4. Click on "Games" to see a drop down menu
  5. Left click "Activate a product on Steam"
  6. Follow procedure for Product Activation ( Next / I Agree / Product code of Steam Key you've been gifted )
Wait for game to download, then play.
If any questions, see me after class, please.

LMAO... just caught up on this... regarding the beard... I want a beard but honestly once it gets past stubble stage and grows a bit its fine... stop there... but no... it keeps growing and becomes itchy, unmanageable and annoying (you know when you drink coffee and your beard sooks it up leaving you a dribbling upper lip mess) well I then shave it back to post stubble standard again. :)

Back