Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

PBEM anyone? [CMFI demo]

O

outofvogue

I am looking for a PBEM game: Combat Mission Fortress Italy DEMO VERSION. I would like to play the Axis Powers (I also play Allies of course).

So, come on. My Panzer Grenadiers have already started to plunder the wine basements.

PS: I am in the process of trying out the demo version before I choose a full CM module.

I think i am also remembering that the demo versions do support it.

I will download the Demo and try it out with you mate.
Be sure to get Dropbox set up and if you want you can also use CM Helper, its a lot more comfortable in my opinion.

I just wanted to download the demo of Fortress italy , for some reason it said the download folder which opens after clicking on the link for the windows demo , is empty.

Can anyone confirm this?

As of 31-July-2018, Battlefront advises that the CMFI demos are now back up and running! These are the original based on v1.10 Engine 2, which was released along with Gustav Line.
I confirm they are there. However, please note that a CMx2 v1.10 game is not compatible with CMx2 v4 game. You may have to play demo-v-demo instead of demo-v-licensed game. Good luck to you both.

https://www.battlefront.com/fortress-italy/cmfi-base-game/?tab=demo

Back