PBEM Combat Mission Afrika Korps. Opponent needed.

D

DraconianPL

Sure, I could use another game, do you have anything in mind?
I usually play 2000 pts. (occasionally 3000 or 5000). Meeting engagement (sometimes attack/defence). Map settings: village, moderate tree coverage, small hills. I’m quite adaptable anyway :)

Sempai

FGM Major
Ah, fine! SEEL already took You on! I would as well but currently aren´t able to do so. If I´m better in a few weeks or so - and You should interested yet - we could start something. If CMBB or CMAK is of no matter for me. I play both.

Greetings and welcome at FGM! :)

D

DraconianPL

Good to see that there are still many people playing CMx1. I currently play 3 games (including the one with seel), and I guess this is more than enough. But please, let me know when you will be able to fight another battle. It will always be a pleasure to face new opponent ;)

Sempai

FGM Major
Hello Draconian, could You drop me a mail, please? So I get Your adress for possible future battles? I have some problems with the internet lately. Opening the given options don´t work currently. And if possible write something as FGM or CMx1 in the title bar, please! So I don´t delete the message unread.

Greetings :)

Sempai

FGM Major
Thank You! Have secured the adress. Don´t wonder - I have changed Your adress form into one bots (hopefully) don´t follow.

Greetings :)