Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Pegasus Bridge - The Movie

Yeah fair one, a bit over enthusiastic but then he's got a new movie to sell.
A number of years ago I read Stephen E Ambrose book "Pegasus Bridge" very good & worth reading but because the whole operation went basically without a hitch I'm not sure if its movie material unless the facts are changed & that's what worries me.

Ive been following this for a while... not sure how it will pan out. This sort of film would be better being character focused and not action based. I would have followed soldiers through the training etc. with the last half hour of the film being the attack itself. If its a film about the attack I have no idea how they are going to drag it out. They still havent got the roles filled (I believe casting begins in June - anyone to play one of the main characters Hans von luck?) and these are just stand ins... thank goodness... in one on location clip I seen a young female in ww2 era uniform, she was of African descent and was wearing braces on her teeth. LOL

And the less said abut this pic the better!!

Snap 2016-04-08 at 22.57.25.png

Yes, they're taking a scene from The Longest Day & making a film from it. Does anyone know how long it's going to be?

Ok, I'll bite... What's incorrect with the pic?

Arrggghhh, horrible picture, (Villiamza I assume you are joking :confused:). Nice idea for a film IF done as Bootie suggested, (Never happen, not commercial enough, what you want to make our punters THINK!! :rolleyes:) but I think it's more likely that they will jazz it up to draw the crowds (and money) in. :(

Anyways, @Villiamza and others, see the following link to get more info on this coup-de-main and it's importance to D-Day (Not to mention the sheer craziness and bravery displayed) It should give you some clues to why the pic is bad.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pegasus_Bridge

Arrggghhh, horrible picture, (Villiamza I assume you are joking :confused:). Nice idea for a film IF done as Bootie suggested, (Never happen, not commercial enough, what you want to make our punters THINK!! :rolleyes:) but I think it's more likely that they will jazz it up to draw the crowds (and money) in. :(

Anyways, @Villiamza and others, see the following link to get more info on this coup-de-main and it's importance to D-Day (Not to mention the sheer craziness and bravery displayed) It should give you some clues to why the pic is bad.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pegasus_Bridge
:)

unless they are going to cover the action after the bridge was taken, up until the time Lord Lovet reinforced Major Howard at around noon on the 6th (9 full hours of counter-attacks) there is really no action, when they seized the bridge, what did it take 16 minutes??? and yea @Nathangun that plane looks a little squirally

Back