Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Phantom Doctrine

I picked this up on release and am ashamed to say I've barely touched it.

I did very much enjoy the time I spent on it but will have to revisit it!

So I've been playing this game a little and it's quite good.

An international cabal have a nuclear device somewhere and my team where tasked to find it.
My CIA handler was assassinated, me and my team were framed so we're on our own.

Our base of operations, here we train our agents, build gadgets, forge passports and money. It also has an infirmary for when agents are injured doing a mission.
You may notice the 'Danger' top right, this shows how much danger our base is been discovered.

EBPniQ7.png

On each mission we collect the odd bit of intel which goes into our case files.

IADwPOM.png

HZ1Nss4.png

gkpHWio.png

Our missions take us all over the world, have agents spread out in each region is ideal, but alas some work needs to be done at our base as well as agents recovering in the infirmary.

KSBdwB3.jpg

Before a mission is started, there are several steps that can happen but they require having agents with the right skills in the right place as everything is time sensitive, see below, I did not have agents on site for 'Interrupt OP', 'Tail agent' or the 'Tactical Recon'.

zrkd6WV.png

The Tactical Recon's are crucial to getting a mission done effectively, without them your going in blind and that can get your agents killed. Missions were a tactical recon has been done can give you access to extra perks for the mission, spotters been one, they can keep an eye on enemy patrols etc.

In the mission below I had no recon and had to 'tiptoe' my way around.
I edited the video from a forty five minute mission to a fifthteen minutes, or thereabouts.

Agents can have their cover blown because of a mission, in the forgery they are given new identities.

Gn4YV7X.png

Back