Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[PIC GALLERY] Old WWII Posters

A

AirborneBob

Funny how the message is so true today...I made an album of 21 of these, come check them out on my profile.

clip_image042.jpg

Swann 424_im4.JPG

At 35 inches by 46 inches, this war propaganda poster was one of a series of three patriotic posters issued by the Kroger Grocery & Baking Co. in 1942. During World War II, private companies issued propaganda posters to express their patriotism and involvement with the war effort. Selling for $16,800, it is the most expensive war poster ever sold at auction. Photos courtesy Swann Auction Galleries.
At 35 inches by 46 inches, this war propaganda poster was one of a series of three patriotic posters issued by the Kroger Grocery & Baking Co. in 1942. During World War II, private companies issued propaganda posters to express their patriotism and involvement with the war effort. Selling for $16,800, it is the most expensive war poster ever sold at auction. Photos courtesy Swann Auction Galleries.
(I think I have to get the hang of sizing pictures.)

Two Soviet draft posters from the Great Patriotic War [WWII].

"Motherland is calling you!"
jJoPmp7.jpg

"Beat them hard, my son!"
sf0MMTg.jpg

Back