Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Platoon Patrol Video AAR

Aight I have a pbem in the works right now that should be finished soon enough. Will proabaly chop that one up and serve it as well in a few months. Also, finals are killing me so don't expect anything too soon. But I am glad to have such a great reaction, more videos will definitely be coming.

Aight I have a pbem in the works right now that should be finished soon enough. Will probably chop that one up and serve it as well in a few months. Also, finals are killing me so don't expect anything too soon. But I am glad to have such a great reaction, more videos will definitely be coming.
Actually just wrapped up the PBEM that I wanted to do next. But gotta finish my finals first.

@Tomaotw and I are starting a medium CMBS quick battle, meeting engagement, him USA, me Russia, mixed forces. No house rules. NO RULES AT ALL! Thunderdome! No holds barred. Anything goes!

Looking forward to this. I don't know much about modern, so this should be interesting.

ITS A 2KM LONG KNIFE FIGHT IN A 1KM WIDE PHONE BOOTH.

THE FUTURE IS CALLING AND THE PHONES ARE MASSIVE

Back