Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Anybody else playing this? It's extremely addicting. I'm looking for a few to team up with. It got it's start from a ARMA 2 mod. In a nutshell, it's survival of the fittest battle royale. 100 players parachute into a huge island map and scavenge for weapons and fight it out until only one remains. Best I've done so far is get 4th place.

Last edited:
How about that, right after posting this I go play a few rounds and finally won a match. It only took me about 60 attempts. Only got 3 kills but I'll take it. My name in-game is JigJags but my Steam name is Wingnut. Hit me up and come join the fun! It's an early access game, which I never buy, but this game already rocks! ;)

EE2790B97B5E1E1EE8E7FB0EC4D885128EC54059

How long does each battle last?

That all depends on how well you do. So ok, lets say you parachute into a popular hotly contested town. You and several others are running around searching for weapons and you could end up with a machete facing a shotgun blast to the face. Match duration = 5 mins. Other times you end up blasting somebody else and surviving to get better weapons/scopes/armor/helmets etc. the list goes on. Or you parachute off farther away from others and scavenge more peacefully without the drama. The military base has the best loot so lot of players go there, it's pure chaos!

But here's the kicker and its a big kicker. Theres a blue ring that restricts the battlefield every few mins or so. It forces players to constantly be on the move towards a new safe zone. I think this mechanic is pure genius and makes for some great action. If you get stuck in the blue, as they call it, then you slowly take damage. Best to find a vehicle somewhere.

But typically if your making it to the top ten your looking at around 30 min match times.

@Ithikial I've been playing this with my Arma group, the oceanic servers are fine for us (Melbourne and Brisbane based players mostly), though there are of course some rough edges to smooth over (don't worry, it's beta(tm)! ) it's a pretty solid game.

That said, my experience with the cullling makes me wonder how long the player base will support it...

Ive added you Wingnut @MeatEtr my handle is OGAAT
Yeah this game has caught on like wildfire, been number 1 on steam sales list for months now. Since I've last posted here they added a FPS mode. No 3rd person peaking like in the Arma series. @Bootie we"ll team up sometime for sure. Also @Meat Grinder dont sweat the twitch skills, I've lost mine yrs ago, I'm use to scoring in the middle of the pack in RS2: Vietnam, R6: Seige , and this game PUB. However a good team working together can trump those young twitchers. LOL!

Back