Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Procedure for new scenarios

F

Fredrocker

Hi Gents,

Been developing two new scenarios, one for CMBN and one for CMFI, and I was curious what procedures/tools developers are using to get them tested, etc... From my past experience I presume the best place to get it tested is 'The Proving Grounds II' or has other ways been used that are more efficient... Just curious... any input would be appreciated... Both scenarios will be both H2H and Allied vs AI... Not sure if that will be 2,3, or 4 files when said and done...

Thanx

Hi Gents,

Been developing two new scenarios, one for CMBN and one for CMFI, and I was curious what procedures/tools developers are using to get them tested, etc... From my past experience I presume the best place to get it tested is 'The Proving Grounds II' or has other ways been used that are more efficient... Just curious... any input would be appreciated... Both scenarios will be both H2H and Allied vs AI... Not sure if that will be 2,3, or 4 files when said and done...

Thanx
Hey Rick, yeah the proving grounds and the blitz sites are the only two I can think of. Since you usually make good stuff, shouldn’t be a problem finding players to test your scenarios.

Back