Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Prost!

S

Scipio

Hi folks,
just want to say hello, obviously I have :cheer2: joined :cheer2:

In real live my name is Peter aka Pete, I live in the middle western part of Germany, favority drink is Porter beer bier.gif and Port wine juul.gif.

First experiences with computer wargames are dating back to the mid 1980's with games like 'Kampfgruppe' and 'Computer Ambush'. Member of the internet wargamer tribe since the late 1990's, starting with the Campaign series, soon followed by CMBO.
Co-Founder of the late great WarfareHQ.com website.
Some of you may know me for creating mediocre mods for the CMx1 and CMx2 series.

Rather untalented CMBN gamer. Poor players should challenge me to increase their winning stats. That aside, I have an unpleasant talent to convince my opponents that they are already close to victory...
(muahahaha)

your the famed Peter Zimmerman? I was a WarefareHQ just before it changed names and names and Names...LOL You were an excellent turnament runner if my memory serves me well.

Hail and greetings Scipio....lots to do here. Ever play Medieval Total War , I used to play with a "Scipio" about 6 years ago.

...and they even dropped the ladder. Biggest disappointement for me, since I spend a lot of time with the initial development!

Thanks to all for the welcome :)

LOL... it was a joke. But I am planning something to make the ladders a little more exciting. :)
if you need help with php and database programing etc, let me know. i'm just away for the weekend

Back