Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

**QMFB HUGE QB** looking for opponent

Meat Grinder

FGM Lieutenant General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Since I have a couple of games winding down, I would like to try a "huge" CMFB quick battle.
These are the parameters I have in mind:

CM Final Blitzkrieg 2017-04-07 17-59-45-40.jpg

The map I would like to try is Wax Museum, which is included in CMFB. It is quite large, so a computer with sufficient "horsepower" will be required.

As I am the one posting the challenge, my opponent chooses sides.

"House Rules" will be no pre-planned arty or air strikes for Defender. TRPs allowed for both sides. No arty or air strikes into Attacker's setup zones.

Please, only reply if you agree to see this through, either via playing all the turns, a Cease Fire agreed to by both players, or a Surrender by either player.

This will be a ladder game, reported by the winner. CMFB 4.0 required.

Last edited:
<snipped>
"House Rules" will be no pre-planned arty or air strikes for Defender. TRPs allowed for both sides. No arty or air strikes into Attacker's setup zones. No mines.
<snipped>
I'm not accepting this challenge, so I don't have a dog in this fight, but it seems to me your house rules hamstring the defender; especially by someone of obviously superior fighting skills.
No Turn-1 pre-plannedarty/air strikes for either side is fair. No Turn-1 pre-plannedarty/air strikes in setup zones for either side is fair.
No mines seems harsh, especially for prepared defensive positions.
But as someone who just had his head handed to him on a platter by you, consider me but a Talking-Head . . . ;)

@Badger73

You may have misread my terms. The "no pre-planned arty/air strikes" only applies to the Defender (Germans, in this battle). The Attacker (Americans) can most certainly have pre-planned arty and/or air strikes, even on turn one, and into any part of the map.

Are you accepting my challenge? Revenge would be sweet, eh?

Remember, my opponent chooses sides.

Last edited:
Haha, pretty sure the size and scale of this battle, and the fact that it's an attack and not a meet are going to preclude any cheesy "VL rush" tactics like I did in our game.

I've reconsidered the "no mines" stipulation, because you are correct that it might cripple the defender too much. Defending is already hard enough in an Attack QB. So....mines allowed.

All right, if (and only if) Badger73 declines the revenge option, I will accept your challenge, and risk my precious undefeated 2017 ladder streak. This fits with something I've been wanting to try for a long time. Therefore, I would choose the German defender and agree with your terms. Furthermore, I would like to take Luftwaffe if you please. Is this acceptable?

I'll take the German Army, please.

Looking forward to it (I think ...) No rush from me for the turns, happy to play as and when ...

My setup turn may well take me a day or so, but faster turns after that. Good luck!

Back