Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Question or confirm for me

During a plane is flying it produces masses of hydrogen, carbon dioxide, nitrogen oxides and grime. If the temperature of the air around the plane is under zero centigrade the hydrogen freezes immediately. That is the white vapour behind. And if there is much grime the procedure works much faster - because the grime-particle act as condensation- and crystallisation-cores.

Greetings! :)

what is causing this ? I think it is the heat from the
engines :redface:

That's correct.
Heat from engines make surrounding water vapour (which is normal part of air) to condense, and make artificially cloud called contrail.

Or the comtrails are the govn't screwing around with the weather and such.

Or the comtrails are the govn't screwing around with the weather and such.

No they are not.
Story about chemtrails is ultimate nonsense.
Those people who thins that contrails contains some chemicals (so they call them chemtrails) do not understand basics of meteorology, jet engines and air traffic.

I don't know about Art Bell and his/it's work, but i hope you are kidding about "it's true" part....

The particulate matter in the contrails does reflect sunlight and reduce the temperature of the planet, it does mess up weather systems too though. That's why when no aircraft were allowed to fly in the US in the days after 9/11 the weather was great lol

It depends how dense airways are, and it can have measurable effects. But story about chemtrails is something totally different.

Back