Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

R and R

steve

FGM Captain
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Off on my travels again, this time for a couple of weeks in Portugal.
As per norm there will be a few snaps to peruse, and I will be checking in occasionally to make sure that you lot are behaving yerselves.

Photos will be uploaded to my usual portal, and there already a couple in there even though I am only at Heathrow as we fly out tomorrow.

Steve

Off on my travels again, this time for a couple of weeks in Portugal.
As per norm there will be a few snaps to peruse, and I will be checking in occasionally to make sure that you lot are behaving yerselves.

Photos will be uploaded to my usual portal, and there already a couple in there even though I am only at Heathrow as we fly out tomorrow.

Steve
Quick, break out the cards, poker chips, liquor and strippers, Steve’s onHoliday. Ante up! Let’s party!

Do not miss the opportunity to portray yourself with Cristiano Ronaldo if you see him out there.:D

Ronaldo....
Having played amateur football ⚽️ from leaving school until I was fifty, I wouldn’t want to show him up .....err, I mean I wouldn’t be able to show him up.
I was a defender, and in my day we played hard but fair - anyone with pace and skill usually got knobbled early on in the game to “curb their enthusiasm”......

He’s from Madeira and I have been there - took my son to the Ronaldo museum.

Steve

Have a great time Steve

Cheers.
We have rented a villa with friends in Carvoeiro.

We will be out and about exploring so will be putting more photos up.

Thanks

Portugal is nice,
This will be our 3rd visit.
Some snaps from our visit a couple of years ago when we stayed in Albufiera, just a stones throw from Bonnie Tylers’ holiday villa.
I rented a 125cc scooter for three days and we went exploring, covering over 300 miles, heading inland.

Now just waiting to board the flight....

Steve

Finally arrived around 7.30pm last night.

Just added a few snaps of the villa, which is “not too shabby”:cheerso:

wow, :shockaroona: Is that home where you stay?

It is a villa that we have booked with friends - belonging to a local restaurant owner and chef - last night we ate at his restaurant and the food was excellent.
We were also given a free drink but as I don’t drink and neither does my friend, the wives had the brandy.
He was cooking as he is the chef there too, and came out of the kitchen to meet us before we left , and sent us on our way with a free bottle of port - all in all a very nice evening out.
The villa is well appointed and located in a nice quiet area, but not too far from amenities.
The rental car we have is a Renault Megane diesel estate which does the job although the engine runs quite rough before it warms up .

Steve

A few photos added today as we have been out and about, so just click the original link to see them.

Steve

Back