Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Rambler's Gallery

Rambler

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
TdPaORG.jpg

With such a perfect day for flying, I decided to take my pony up for some air time.

After getting the engine all started up and purring like a kitten, it's time to taxi to the runway:
c5Le1ow.jpg

Climbing out over the ocean after takeoff:
6isZxx6.jpg

I turn back around and fly inland, buzzing farms, taking in the scenery and generally having fun:
imijpaj.jpg

With my time up, I head back to the airfield:
WPiaqem.jpg

Nearing final approach, I lower my gears:
rzb1Ces.jpg

And set my pony down on the runway:
bhZZNDw.jpg

I taxi back to my parking spot, do the shut down procedures and climb out of the cockpit. All in all, another enjoyable flight in a 'stang!
vLtzz62.jpg

The sim is DCS P-51D. Best simulation of the P-51 I've flown yet. It's just FUN!

It's the one in DCS World, which FC3 plugs in to. I don't have FC3, though. I just have A-10C and P-51D right now. I really can't wait until that F-18 becomes its own module in the near future!

It's the one in DCS World, which FC3 plugs in to. I don't have FC3, though. I just have A-10C and P-51D right now. I really can't wait until that F-18 becomes its own module in the near future!

That F-18 will likely be a great addition to DCS World, the Mig-21 looks nice as well. I hope they'll make a SU-24 one day, I love that plane!

Some Arma 3 shots taken while playing a helicopter transport mission and experimenting with the camera mode. Have to say, the Mohawk is one of my favorite helos to fly in this game.

Hazy day on Altis:
vtJCO6a.jpg

Dropping off the first fireteam:
o9UDxrj.jpg

And picking up the next:
29DT6JB.jpg

Landing at another LZ with a waiting fireteam:
GA71WoF.jpg

WzPhpyp.jpg

hQy5277.jpg

HGczJad.jpg

Drop-off at a hot LZ in the middle of a town:
z0PMuiK.jpg

And getting out in a hurry:
jzxGBVo.jpg

You've got "the eye" , Rambler - you are an esthete. ;)

By the way - there stands "Pew Pew" on the gun of the (CMSF) Abrams Tank (LOL!!!) - are you at YouTube the one who I'm just thinking about right now...? ;) :cool:

Thanks, Shork! No, I'm not the guy with the pewpewchewchew youtube channel. I did that Abrams skin long before he set up his channel. I just couldn't resist naming a tank like that :).

Thanks, Shork! No, I'm not the guy with the pewpewchewchew youtube channel. I did that Abrams skin long before he set up his channel. I just couldn't resist naming a tank like that :).
HA HA HA!!! OK! :D ;) (In my version I just removed the "Shock Force" lettering from the canon and left it blank (sand colour). "PEW PEW" .... LOL!! :D

Back