RAW - STATUS TABLE

Sempai

FGM Major
Here You can find all information about ongoing battles between the sides. In short that are status of the opponents, status of the battles and the results. The following format...

opponent vs opponent - confirmed - ongoing - finished (% : % - CM result) or cancelled/forced result

...shows You that the first opponent is axis and the second allied. "confirmed" in red colour means only one opponent has confirmed he did his setup and sent the file to his opponent. In orange it means both have confirmed. If an "ongoing" in yellow colour is to read all is fine and both opponents are in full swing battling each other. A dark green "finished" means all went well and the battle was done in time. Behind that, in brackets, the CM own result is shown.

AXIS
- IDIOT94 pauses
- SPHINX (Heeresgruppe A)
- Uffz.BRAUN (Heeresgruppe B)
- YAMA (Heeresgruppe C)

ALLIES
- BERT BLITZKRIEG (1st Army Group) access to HQ
- SEEL (2nd Army Group) access to HQ
- STOFFEL (3rd Army Group)
- WALLY MOUNTZ pauses

Last edited:

Sempai

FGM Major
OP-POLAND-B1

... vs ... -
... vs ... -
... vs ... -

OP-POLAND-B2

... vs ... -
... vs ... -
... vs ... -

OP-POLAND-B3

... vs ... -
... vs ... -
... vs ... -

old data for reminder
YAMA vs WALLY - finished (CMBB Result: 61 : 39) szud

Last edited:

Sempai

FGM Major
Some news:
1st) Survey Tables finished - and working for me as it seems.
2nd) A change in the general - only 3 battles per operation yet what consists of dawn, noon, dusk - exception are secret or special missions where You can do night battles.
3rd) The coming weeks I try to tidy the RAW section so we can re-start soon, hopefully. But I have to continue FFT yet - so that could need time yet. Not to mention LFX and FST.
4th) We are in need of a 4th allied player (since WALLY MOUNTZ wishes to be spared if possible) if IDIOT94 continues for the Axis Powers. Otherwise all is even if IDIOT94 refuses for now. I check that asap.
5th) I try to implement some little politics in the campaign - consisting mainly of espionage/counter-espionage, propaganda/counter-propaganda, sabotage, assassination and so on.
6th) Because Your avatar did fighting in the Spain Operation he starts on regular experience level and not on green.
7th) If a avatar is captured - there is a further opportunity now - You can try to free him. Success means fame for the daring fellow commander. Failure means fame for the opponent who holds the avatar prisoner and negative fame for the trying liberator. If the to free avatar gets killed during the action the player get a new green one for restart - all his records are gone then.

So far for now!

Greetings

Sempai

FGM Major
Both HQs updated!

Greetings

P.S.: Attention! For the Poland operation You can only buy/upgrade certain units. For example is for the Germans the best tank the Pz-IIIE and for the Poles the T-26S. That is because CMBB starts in 1941 first. And the Poland Campaign was in 1939. I post a complete list soon where You will find all what is available for this time.

Last edited:

Sempai

FGM Major
All Commanders assigned to their Heeresgruppen/Army Groups! The army groups call signs are fiticious. They don´t follow the historical correct names. The call signs are only important for differentiation and story line.

Greetings

Sempai

FGM Major
Check if You still have access to Your HQ! And if the last first map is posted You commanders should think about who battles on which map! And finally tell me that then. But I send an e-mail asa I have finished the 3rd first mission. So no haste necessary.

Greetings