RAW - WOCHENSCHAU/NEWS REEL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sempai

FGM Major
Dear Commanders!

This is the Place where You have to post stupid, funny, interesting, thrilling, bloody etc. Things, what happened during Your Battles and are worth mentioning. I´ll try to give them some Form as I think it could have been at the Wochenschau or News Reel earlier. That Stuff is used then for the FGM Website/Homepage. Please, be so kind and assist me by gathering such Stuff for the FGM Homepage and the FGM Youtube Channel! If possible post even Pictures and Videos here or better yet send all that Stuff to my Mail Adress so I can filter them! Of course other Ideas are welcomed likewise.

Thanks in advance!

Greetings :)

Last edited:

Sempai

FGM Major

NEWS REEL - EXTRA EDITION: WAR NEWS FROM SPAIN!!!

During the last Months the Civil War at Spain errupted with unprecedented Violence. The International Brigades lost one Position after another. Now they have their back to the Wall. France seems to be their only Hope yet. Up until recently nobody thought Franco would be able to turn the Tide. But now... If the french Government don´t hurry up and give Allowance for the remaining Brigades to evade to France the international Combatants will get killed or captured in very national Manner. In a Rush the Nationalists took the last republican Airport and seized two further former republican Towns. So in fact the International Brigades have no further place where to retreat. All depends on the french Diplomacy now.

Sempai

FGM Major
WOCHENSCHAU: POLAND FORCED WAR!!!

Today in the early Morning the Führer made the hard Decision to answer the long Time lasting Provocations of polish Mercenaries and Regulars with the only possible Reply what fits that. And this Reply is: War. As is known to the german Folk and the World Poland followed and follows Politics of Aggression. Because of the Versaille Treaties and the allied Guarantee of England and France in Case of War we had to endure almost daily Violations of our Borders, Casualties of our Men and customs Officers and the consisting Raids into our loved Fatherland. Not to mention the ongoing political Nuisance the polish Government never tires to insisting on. So the Führer had no choice anymore - From now on we´re firing back!

Status
Not open for further replies.