Ithikial

FGM 2ND IN COMMAND
ADMIN
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
Usually plays single player.
Okay then. With Rico's 'sexy' campaign map added to each HQ and everyone having dropbox access we begin. Both sides have their intial tasks to complete. Syrian side especailly we'll be waiting on you to deploy.

MeatEtr

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
5-8 games.
Email
wings76@windstream.net
@Ithikial Honestly on second thought I really don’t have the time to head up the Syrian side. Apologies but it would be better if somebody else that has the time can step in. Hate to back out since this looks like an excellent campaign, really dig the cards. Again I’m sorry for backing out. Good luck!

Ithikial

FGM 2ND IN COMMAND
ADMIN
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
@Ithikial Honestly on second thought I really don’t have the time to head up the Syrian side. Apologies but it would be better if somebody else that has the time can step in. Hate to back out since this looks like an excellent campaign, really dig the cards. Again I’m sorry for backing out. Good luck!
Wha..... ????

The call is back out. I need a Syrian Overall Commander pronto!

Ithikial

FGM 2ND IN COMMAND
ADMIN
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
Reporting for duty, I have the full CMSF2 plus all modules.
Cheers Mike. You should have an invite to the dropbox and have access to Syrian HQ sub-forum. Please see the checklist of things to do ASAP to get the campaign underway. We're waiting on the Syrians.

Rico

FGM Major General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com
Cheers Mike. You should have an invite to the dropbox and have access to Syrian HQ sub-forum. Please see the checklist of things to do ASAP to get the campaign underway. We're waiting on the Syrians.
"Waiting on the Syrians" -- sounds like a 80's Bangles song. :ROFLMAO:

fabishd

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
1-2 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
fabishd@gmail.com
@Ithikial you will want to update the Syrian CO as @Mad Mike