Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

RED ORCHESTRA 2 - HEROES OF STALINGRAD

• Thread starter Dutch Grenadier
  • Start date
D

Dutch Grenadier

Finally the game is released. Has anyone already downloaded it? I'll download the game this evening.

I used to play the first Red Orchestra quite a lot and will definitely check this one out.
But isn't the release date 13th of September?

My brother downloaded it yesterday and it is availible on steam.

Is that so? I' texted my brother. He is a "hardcore" RO player.

My brother just confirmed. You can buy the deluxe version for 35 euro's and play online only. Not the campaign yet.
He told me the game was TOTALY FREEKING AWESOME!

If you bought the Deluxe version you have access to the public beta which is what folks are playing at the moment, Multiplayer only on 3 maps. SO far from what I am seeing it is going to be a dandy of a game !!!!!!!.........They have a few bugs to squish before release but nothing drastic.

I'm thinking of buying the deluxe version to.
How do you like the game? I loved RO1 and The darkest hour.

Found this hilarious trailer for the game:

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WzSDdK0-DCI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Games is being downloaded as we speak. 10%

And love that video Vartuoosi! Really funny

Having some issues with finding servers. Cant find any...
Looked it up on the steam forum and its a known issue. Tried the fix but nothing...
Anyone else having the same problem?

Thats the solution I already tried.

It says if you use wireless it gives problems but I always used wireless and never had any trouble.

I would not bother, stg 44 in 1942! Bayonet is an upgrade you must earn for rifles!! MG 42 which you must earn bipod for, and you can get a scope sight for it!!!!!!! Tripwire have as far as I am concerned screwed up what could of been a very good Historical game in Stalingrad and turned it into CoD the posh version! totally gutted, and the Tank combat is pretty bad, if people think I am being harsh, fair play, but I was hoping for a good historical FPS here, and this is what it looked like to start with, but the way it's turned out has really ruined it.

ah well, just means I got more time for ARMA 2 CO/BAF & CMBN

Cheers

RO player here from the mod days, I will wait untill the guys from the Darkest Hour team release their mod using the ro2 software, right now it aint worth it.

hello guys, if you are interested in playing with me, my name on Steam is MattMulder, and on RO2 it's Matt_MulderFR

Red Orchestra: Ostfront is my favorite game! Loved it. RO HOS needs to be fixed. I am still holding out hope. I still pub it once in awhile. I was with cc// in Ostfront and we played competitive clan matches alot. Very fun. Miss it.

Back