Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Requests: Combat Mission Career Record System Update

Ithikial

FGM 2ND IN COMMAND
Staff member
Reaction score
Talking about this little MS Excel based tool that I know some of you use to record your battle results.
http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=3847

This is basically a shout out to see what new features, topics, graphs or inputs you want to see in the next iteration? Just post them below.

It's been a while but with the upcoming CMFI module release it's time to take a look at this again and take the opportunity to update it.

Some of the items that already going to happen:
- Adding in the new CMFI nations / formations etc. (No idea of the extent of this until "Rome to Victory" is released).
- Adding a field for "Men OK" for each battle. The final big ommission from the earlier versions and opens up a lot more analytical possibilities. More ways to see how much of a bloody General you really are.
- Clean up of some of the behind the scenes formulas that generate graphs/achievements.

Your existing workbooks are still fine to use as is. You'll be able to copy over your existing battle records pretty easily into the new version. The Modern Era version of this record keeping workbook will be updated after CMSF2 is released.

If anyone wants to help out my faithful tester @Mad Mike on this one before I publish just let me know. (Help him he only sees endless numbers now). ;)

My wish is for a version number in the spread sheet.

My reason is because I have written a Java library to add battles to your record system. Right now to tell what version of the record system it is I look for things like what line the data starts on. I would love to look at a specific cell and *know* what version is it.

My wish is for a version number in the spread sheet.

My reason is because I have written a Java library to add battles to your record system. Right now to tell what version of the record system it is I look for things like what line the data starts on. I would love to look at a specific cell and *know* what version is it.
Will need to chat after the module release. Some cells for data entry have shifted slightly.

Back