Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Returning Player with a Question

S

Stardog765

Hello all,
Just returning to the forums and trying to get more serious about playing CM PBEM.

Was setting up CM Helper last night, nifty little program, though I am not a fan of Dropbox app rooting itself into my system like it does but that's just my OCD issues with running a super clean system.

Anyway I just wanted to ask here, is CM Helper pretty much what everyone uses or is there another preferred program? I noticed there are a couple of them floating around.

Thanks for the advice and look forward to playing you all at some point. I gonna play a few games on my own to get back into the grove as I havent played regularly in a while but will post asking for a couple games soon. Give you all a chance to beat on me :)

Its really up to you as an individual. Personal I prefer it as it organizes all your games and turns in a clear manner. only real issue some ppl have with it is the learning curve with setting up a game.

Thanks Wildcard, I will keep that in mind. I will give it a try and see how it goes. I am getting old and confused easily so I have to be careful with all the fancy stuff :)

:) Thanks Bootie! Im a graphics nerd. I can't help myself. If its too large let me know.

Yes that was very helpful. I used that last night to get it set up and test it.

Thank you!

I find CM Helper invaluable as I seldom have fewer than four PBEM games going. I also like the chat feature. The tutorial posted above should help you get it sorted.

Dropbox is amazing. I pay for the premium version. Love it.

Back