Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Rico's FGM World War Two Quiz #1

Really badly - but I am suspicious. The end result was 2/10 (I answered with my knowledge and guessing - no looking up) but I thought I saw more than two green check lets in the fleating moments the my corrected answers showed up. If you are planning to make this regular we need a way to see our results at the end. By that I mean look at them, read them, flip between pages. The way this current poll behaved was to show me the results just long enough to know it was showing me my results but not long enough to even get oriented to what I was looking at let alone review anything.

Could be fun.

Really badly - but I am suspicious. The end result was 2/10 (I answered with my knowledge and guessing - no looking up) but I thought I saw more than two green check lets in the fleating moments the my corrected answers showed up. If you are planning to make this regular we need a way to see our results at the end. By that I mean look at them, read them, flip between pages. The way this current poll behaved was to show me the results just long enough to know it was showing me my results but not long enough to even get oriented to what I was looking at let alone review anything.

Could be fun.

I've changed the settings so it's one question per page and you'll see the right answer longer.
Maybe that helps -- haven't worked with one of these "quiz makers" before :confused:

I've changed the settings so it's one question per page and you'll see the right answer longer.
Maybe that helps -- haven't worked with one of these "quiz makers" before :confused:

That works. I would personally prefer to be able to review all the answers at the end for as long as one wishes. Not sure if that is possible or not.

4/10...which may explain my dismal showing in the Drums of War Tournament.

Back